Bioanalytical Laboratory at Bienta offers a broad variety of in vitro ADME-Tox tests as well as pharmacokinetics studies in small animals.
The latest version of the Bienta Preclinical Services Catalog is available here .
Current ADME-Tox Capabilities
- Aqueous Solubility
- Chemical Stability Assay
- Log D/Log P
- Determining pKa
In vitro metabolism
- Metabolic stability in microsomes, hepatocytes and S9 from various sources (mouse, rat, human)
- CYP 450 inhibition assay (fluorogenic)
- CYP450 Time Dependent Inhibition (IC50 Shift Assay)
- LC-MS Based Cytochrome P450 Inhibition Assay
- Cytochrome CYP450 Reaction Phenotyping
- Plasma stability assay (human, rat, or mouse)
- Hepatic Microsomal Stability (human, rat, or mouse)
- Single Time Point Microsomal Stability Pre-Screen
- In Vitro Metabolite Profiling and Identification
In vitro permeability
- Membrane permeability
Protein binding studies
- Plasma Protein Binding Assay (Equilibrium Dialysis)
- Tissue Binding Assay (Equilibrium Dialysis)
- Microsomal Binding Assay (Equilibrium Dialysis)
In vitro toxicity studies
- various cell lines (HepG2 (hepatocarcinoma), SK-N-DZ (neuroblastoma), MCF-7 (breast adenocarcinoma) and others
- Bacterial reverse mutation test (Ames test)
- Micronucleus test
- FluxOR™ hERG Assay
We are constantly expanding the list of standard analytical services offered. In addition, our experienced bioanalytical group can develop custom services according to the client’s specifications. Entrusting ADMET/PK testing to Bienta is a natural choice for the chemistry clients of Enamine since it translates into the inherent time- and cost savings to the customer.
We also work with any compounds shipped in from the outside, full confidentiality guaranteed.