Sergey Zozulya, V.P. Biology at Enamine, will be a speaker at the 4th year of the Summer Prague School ADVANCES IN DRUG DISCOVERY. Drug Discovery and Development from basic research through preclinical to clinical phases.
The event will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, September 4-8, 2017.
Topics to be covered this year:
- Target discovery
- General chemical approaches – medicinal chemistry
- Structure and In silico based drug design
- Lead structure characterization
- Precinical and clinical development
- Principles and examples of commercial drug development cycleS
- Specific section devoted to personalized medicine and related diagnostic.