Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Date posted: Jul 29, 2020
We are seeking a talented self-motivated Senior Scientist to join our growing HTS team. You will be involved in high-throughput screening projects using cell-based and/or biochemical assays for screening of small molecule drug candidates utilizing automated HTS equipment, as well as training and mentoring junior team members. You will also use various biochemical, biophysical and molecular biology techniques in the area of small molecule Drug Discovery. Please, note that at this position you are expected to work in the lab at the level of 50-70%.
What We Offer:
- Permanent position in one of the top Companies in the area;
- Career growth;
- Competitive salary package.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Planning, conducting and participation in projects that are complex and scientifically demanding;
- Developing/setting up and validating assays for Drug Discovery contractual projects;
- Management of the Project group(s);
- Providing expert support from concept/design, study initiation and prosecution, to data analysis and communication of results to team members and external Sponsors;
- Writing reports and publications in scientific journals.
Required Education and Experience:
- PhD in Biology/Chemistry or related disciplines.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 5 years of laboratory experience in the areas of biochemistry, biophysics, molecular or cell biology;
- At least 1 year of continuous overseas research/laboratory experience in the area of Drug Discovery (Europe, US);
- Strong track record of related publications or industry-grade experience;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Experience in cellular and/or biochemical assays for small molecules Drug Discovery, solid knowledge of Enzymology/Enzymatic kinetics is an advantage;
- Experience in leading a research team and project management is an advantage;
- Responsibility, persistence, and compliance with Company policies and procedures;
- Result-oriented approach, multitasking and ability to meet the deadlines.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send you CV, cover letter and at least two recommendation contacts to the following address: email@example.com