Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Date posted: 06/08/2018
We are seeking a talented self-motivated Senior Scientist to join our growing HTS team. You will be involved in high-throughput screening projects using cell-based and biochemical assays and automated HTS equipment. You will also use various biochemical, biophysical and molecular biology techniques and will be possibly involved in our bioanalytical studies.
What We Offer:
• Contractual work in one of the top Companies in the area;
• Official employment;
• Career growth;
• Competitive salary package.
Major Responsibilities include:
• Conducting, planning and participation in projects that are complex and scientifically demanding;
• Assay development and validation;
• Management of the Project group;
• Planning of the reagents/equipment procurement;
• Providing expert support from concept/design, study initiation and prosecution, to data analysis and communication of results to team members and external Sponsors;
• Writing reports and publications in scientific journals.
Required Education and Experience:
• PhD in Biology/Chemistry or related disciplines.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• At least 3 years of laboratory experience in the areas of biochemistry, biophysics, molecular or cell biology;
• At least 1 year of overseas research/laboratory experience (Europe, US);
• Fluent English, both written and spoken;
• Experience in cellular and biochemical assays and various readout techniques (luminescence, fluorescence, enzymatic kinetics, ELISA) is an advantage.
• Experience in leading a research team and project management is an advantage;
• Responsibility, persistence, and compliance with Company policies and procedures;
• Result-oriented approach and ability to meet the deadlines.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send you CV, cover letter and at least two recommendation contacts to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .