Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Date posted: 13/10/2017
Due to a considerable expansion of our preclinical and in vivo services, we are seeking a talented self-motivated Project Manager to join our team. You will work in the area of Early Drug Discovery and will be managing projects on in vitro ADMET as well as pharmacokinetics and animal toxicity studies (in rodents).
What We Offer:
- Full-time employment in one of the top companies in the area;
- Research and business opportunities in the area of preclinical drug development;
- Career growth;
- Competitive salary package.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate complex research projects and collaboration between different work groups, including logistics, laboratory analysis, data processing and interpretation;
- Effectively set up and meet project specific timelines and milestones;
- Communicate with the Customers and provide expert support for projects;
- Write and deliver reports for both commercial and internal projects.
Required Education and Experience:
- Ph.D. degree in Biology/ Chemistry;
- Experience in leading a research team and project management is an advantage.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding HPLC-MS and/or animal studies;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and effectively conduct simultaneous tasks;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Strong communication, organizational and project management skills;
- Result-oriented approach in work;
- Responsibility, persistence and accuracy.
To be considered for this job, please send your CV, cover letter and the anticipated salary, as well as at least two recommendation contacts, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position has to be filled ASAP.