In 2011, Enamine announced opening of a contract research laboratory (CRO) for bioscreening and ADMET testing services at its main research site in Kiev, Ukraine. Since June 2013, Enamine’s biological testing services are offered under a trademark of Bienta. (more…)
Bioanalytical Laboratory at Bienta operates according to the standard international quality control practices and has a permit from Ukrainian regulatory agencies to provide analytical support for clinical trial PK/bioequivalence studies in humans (more…)
- Synthesis and physical chemical properties of 2-amino-4-(trifluoromethoxy)butanoic acid – CF3O-containing analogue of natural lipophilic amino acids. I. S. Kondratov, I. G. Logvinenko, N. A. Tolmachova,
R. N. Morev, M. A. Kliachyna, F. Clausen, C. G. Daniliuc and G. Haufe. Org. Biomol. Chem. 2016, DOI: 10.1039/C6OB02436J.
- Novel free fatty acid receptor 1 (GPR40) agonists based on 1,3,4-thiadiazole-2-carboxamide scaffold. M. Krasavin, A. Lukin, N. Zhurilo,
A. Kovalenko, I. Zahanich, S. Zozulya, D. Moore, I. G. Tikhonova. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry. 2016, V 24, 2954–63
- Phenoxymethyl 1,3-oxazoles and 1,2,4-oxadiazoles as potent and selective agonists of free fatty acid receptor 1 (GPR40). I. Zahanich,
I. Kondratov, V. Naumchyk, Y. Kheylik, M. Platonov, S. Zozulya and M. Krasavin. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2015, V. 25(16), 3105-11.
- Design, synthesis, and characterization of SO2-containing azabicyclo[3.n.1]alkanes: promising building blocks for drug discovery.
T. Druzhenko, O. Denisenko, Y. Kheylik, S. Zozulya, SS. Shishkina, A. Tolmachev and PK. Mykhailiuk. Org Lett. 2015, V. 17(8), 1922-5.
- Synthesis and physicochemical properties of 3-fluorocyclobutylamines. A.V. Chernykh, D.S. Radchenko, A.V. Chernykh, I.S. Kondratov, N.A. Tolmachova, O.P. Datsenko, M.A. Kurkunov, S.A. Zozulya, Y.P. Kheylik, K. Bartels, C.G. Daniliuc and G. Haufe. Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2015, V. 2015 (29), 6466–6471
- Role of protein phosphatase 1 in dephosphorylation of Ebola virus VP30 protein and its targeting for the inhibition of viral transcription.
P.A. Ilinykh, B. Tigabu, A. Ivanov, T. Ammosova, Y. Obukhov, T. Garron,
N. Kumari, D. Kovalskyy, M.O. Platonov, V.S. Naumchik, A.N. Freiberg, S. Nekhai and A. Bukreyev. J. Biol. Chem. 2014, 289, 22723-22738
- Potent, orally available, selective COX-2 inhibitors based on 2-imidazoline core. P. Sarnpitak, P. Mujumdar, Ch. Morisseau, S.H. Hwang,
B. Hammock, V. Iurchenko, S. Zozulya, A. Gavalas, A. Geronikaki, Y. Ivanenkov and M. Krasavin. Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2014, V. 84, 160-172
- 1-Amino-4,4-difluorocyclohexanecarboxylic acid as a promising building block for drug discovery: design, synthesis and characterization. P.K. Mykhailiuk, V. Starova, V. Iurchenko, S.V. Shishkina, O.V. Shishkin,
O. Khilchevskyi and O. Zaporozhets. Tetrahedron. 2013, V. 69 (20), 4066-4075
- Synthesis of 2- and 3-trifluoromethylmorpholines: useful building blocks for drug discovery. A.V. Shcherbatiuk, O.S. Shyshlyk, D.V. Yarmoliuk,
O.V. Shishkin, S.V. Shishkina, V.S. Starova, O.A. Zaporozhets, S. Zozulya,
R. Moriev, O. Kravchuk, O. Manoilenko, A.A. Tolmachev and P.K. Mykhailiuk. Tetrahedron. 2013, V. 69 (19) 3796-3804
- Synthesis and characterization of β-trifluoromethyl-substituted pyrrolidines. V.S. Yarmolchuk, O.V. Shishkin, V.S. Starova, O.A. Zaporozhets,
O. Kravchuk, S. Zozulya, I.V. Komarov and P.K. Mykhailiuk. Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2013, 15, 3086–3093
- Insulin receptor-related receptor as an extracellular pH sensor involved in the regulation of acid-base balance. A.G. Petrenko, S.A. Zozulya, I.E. Deyev and D. Eladari. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 2013; V. 1834 (10), 2170–2175
- Identification of novel IGF1R kinase inhibitors by molecular modeling and high-throughput screening. R. Moriev, O. Vasylchenko, M. Platonov,
O. Grygorenko, K. Volkova and S. Zozulya. Acta naturae. 2013, V. 5 (2), 90-99
- Small molecules targeted to a non-catalytic “RVxF” binding site of protein phosphatase-1 inhibit HIV-1. T. Ammosova, M. Platonov,
V.R.K. Yedavalli, Y. Obukhov, V.R. Gordeuk, K.-T. Jeang, D. Kovalskyy and
S. Nekhai. PLOS ONE. 2012, V. 7 (6), e39481, 1-16