Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Date posted: 06/08/2018
We are seeking a talented self-motivated scientist to join our growing in vivo team. The successful candidate will be involved in research in the area of pharmacology and toxicology with a specific emphasis on the experimental models of cancer, as well as participate in pre-clinical studies conducted by the company.
What We Offer:
- Contractual work in one of the top companies in the area;
- Top-level research opportunities in the area of preclinical drug discovery;
- Career growth;
- Competitive salary package.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Participate in complex research projects in various settings: individual, as a group leader and as a member of a multidisciplinary team;
- Provide expert support for projects, from concept/design development to data analysis and communication of results to team members;
- Prepare reports, presentations and publications in peer-reviewed journals;
- Comply with SOPs and other regulations developed by the company, governmental and international regulatory bodies.
Required Education and Experience:
- M.Sc. in biology is required, Ph.D. is preferred;
- Proven experience in conducting animal studies;
- At least 3 years of laboratory experience (international experience is an advantage)
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of animal work regulations, work under Specific Patogen Free (SPF) conditions and ethical standarts;
- Knowledge of various biochemical, physiological and molecular biology methods would be a benefit;
- Willingness to work in the research area;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Strong communication and project management skills,
- Result-oriented approach in work and ability to meet deadlines;
- Responsibility, persistance and accuracy.
To be considered for this job opportunity, please send your CV, cover letter and at least two recommendation contacts to the following address: email@example.com