Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Date posted: 29/09/2017
We are seeking a talented self-motivated junior scientist to join our growing in vivo team. The successful candidate will be involved in research projects in the area of applied pharmacology and toxicology and take part in pre-clinical studies conducted by the company.
What We Offer:
- Internship with a potential employment and further career growth in one of the top companies in the area;
- Extensive practice in animal pharmacology and toxicology studies for drug discovery research;
- Part time or flexible working hours;
- Support in M.Sc. and Ph.D. projects;
- Competitive salary package.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Participate in the projects that involve animal models (rodents), prepare reports, presentations and participate in project team and departmental discussions;
- Comply with SOPs and other regulations developed by the company, governmental and international regulatory bodies.
Required Education and Experience:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. students (biology, life sciences)
- Experience in conducting animal studies.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong background in biology;
- Knowledge of biochemical, physiological and molecular biology methods would be a benefit;
- Willingness to work in the research area;
- High level of English, both written and spoken (scientific writing skills would be a benefit);
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Result-oriented approach in work and ability to meet deadlines;
- Responsibility, persistance, and accuracy.
To be considered for this job opportunity, please send you CV, cover letter and recommendation letter/contacts to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org