Bioanalytical Laboratory at Bienta offers a broad variety of in vitro ADME-Tox tests as well as pharmacokinetics studies in small animals.
The latest version of the Bienta Preclinical Services Catalog is available here:
Current ADME-Tox Capabilities
- Aqueous Solubility
- Chemical Stability
- Log D/Log P
In vitro metabolism
- Metabolic stability in microsomes, hepatocytes and S9 from various sources (mouse, rat, human)
- CYP 450 inhibition assay (fluorogenic)
- CYP450 Time Dependent Inhibition (IC50 Shift Assay)
- LC-MS Based Cytochrome P450 Inhibition Assay
- Cytochrome CYP450 Reaction Phenotyping
- Plasma stability
- In Vitro Metabolite Profiling
In vitro permeability
Plasma protein binding
- Plasma Protein Binding Assay (Rapid Equilibrium Dialysis)
In vitro toxicity studies
- Alamar Blue, CellTiter-Glo, with various cell lines (HepG2 (hepatocarcinoma), SK-N-DZ (neuroblastoma), MCF-7 (breast adenocarcinoma) and others)
- Ames test
- hERG Predictor Assay (Invitrogen hERG Predictor, binding)
We are constantly expanding the list of standard analytical services offered. In addition, our experienced bioanalytical group can develop custom services according to the client’s specifications. Entrusting ADMET/PK testing to Bienta is a natural choice for the chemistry clients of Enamine since it translates into the inherent time- and cost savings to the customer.
We also work with any compounds shipped in from the outside, full confidentiality guaranteed.